Pasta
3 cups elbow macaroni (al dente)
1 tsp. onion chopped very fine
Cheese Rue
4 T. butter (melt in pot)
2 T. flour
1/2 gallon whole milk
15 slices of american cheese (add more for desired taste)
1 tsp. onion chopped very fine
salt and paper
Cover & Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was so excited to find your blog and I am even more excited to try all of your super delicious recipes!! Thanks for posting these!! Hopefully I can make them as well as Mike has made some of them for us.
Wow, my Aunt linda, a blogger! I miss you lots and lots!
Hi Nana! I didn't know you had blog! It is a good idea to post all of your yummy recipes! Also, as soon as I get my "Favorite Place" report back I will send it to you. I love you so much and I will see you at Christmas time!
Love, Camryn
Post a Comment